[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:03:11 -0400

Hi Graeme,

The directory where the .ti3 file was created is the same as where I tried
to create the profile with colprof and had good permissions, but was a NAS
share.   I don't know why it didn't like it.

But when I colprof from my disk, it worked perfectly.   I have no idea.

Anyhow.  It doesn't sound like you need to fix anything.

Were you able to look at the image I sent you of the TID from a ColorElite
4x6 target?

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días