[argyllcms] Re: -N does not work in argyll V1.3.4 on linux (gentoo)

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:23:42 +0200

Hmm...

I would like to have an option which automatically asks for a black
calibration in every X minutes (even during a calibration or
profileing run).

The black calibration can go off very fast on my CM and it makes a
long High quality calibration actually worse than a shorter Medium
quality run.
(It seems to significantly affect only the dark readings on high
contrast displays though...)