[argyllcms] Re: Create RGB printer .ICM to use in Photoshop CS5

  • From: Marcus Andersson <lucaf3rr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:18:34 +0200

Hi,

I have a question regarding calibration.  Is it really meaningful to produce a
.cal for an RGB printer with 8 colors?  I don't know that much about these
things but theoretically a CMY linearization on such printers would involve all
eight colors, right?  I am asking as a novice, thanks.

Regards,
Marcus