[arachne] Re: Off Topic - LINUX

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:56:18 -0500 (EST)

There is also a "mini" distro called Basic Linux put together by a
contributor to the old Arachne mailing list which is designed to run on
old computers with DOS. Lots of help available through their archived
mailing list. I was able to get it up and running on an old 386 with
no previous Linux experience or knowledge. Basic Linux is a great learning
platform to teach you the basics if you have a DOS backgroound.
Google takes you there.