[arachne] How to store a complete web page? Arachne CAN do it!

  • From: "Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ" <bastiaan.pa3ffz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne4dos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:15:07

Hi Glenn,

I made some tests with the virtualscreen settings:
32000 is the setting now and 33000 is too much.

With this 32000 setting I can store a fairly large page... I tried the
two most long pages on my website with lots of images.

CTRL+P gives a 629x5978 BMP that is stored as page.bmp 11,286,518 bytes
or 819,018 stored as page.zbm :-))

The second tried page:
2page.bmp = 10,890,038 bytes or
2page.zbm =  1,087,831 bytes

So it can be done: storing complete pages using CTRL+P :-)) :-))

I tried the page I had yesterday that caused the problems, I tested
CTRL+P ON LINE

A .bmp 712x14500 was produced of this 25 embedded (photographs) files
page.

30,972,054 3page.bmp or
 4,130,631 3page.zbm

Converting to .jpg does not work... cjpeg.exe is not in the directory.
How to get this program?

Regards, Bastiaan

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/