[arachne] Re: How To Highlight a URL

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:42:00 +1030

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:42:22 -0500, "Lester" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think in v1.90j1 you don't need to hold shift key for that any
> more. Just place the mouse pointer on the line and press Enter (or
> right click).

Nope. In _all_ versions, placing the pointer on a line in history.lst
and pressing enter will take you to the page. The same as Left-clicking
on it.

You *MUST* right-click or shift-enter if you want to just save the line
to the clip.tmp file.

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v