[arachne] Re: How To Highlight a URL

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:33:00 -0500

Lester,
                You are also right that with images
turned off, if you place the cursor over an
unloaded image and press SHFT-ENTER
then that specific image will be loaded.
Some key strokes behave differently
in different situations...SHFT-ENTER
is one of them.  If I want to load images on
a page then I usually press INSERT and
all the images are loaded.

Eric