[arachne] Re: How To Highlight a URL

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:11:31 -0500

Lester,
                We on this list do our best
to provide accurate help info to questions
posed on this list. But, all of us are
human (I think :-)), so some errors or
mis-information occurs from time to
time. Often, errors occur because the
question is misinterpreted.....but also
the chances that anyone on this list has
a setup identicle to anyone else in this
world is probably less than zero. So,
despite attempts made by the developers
of Arachne, no two setups probably behave
exactly the same.
     If at anytime you feel uncomfortable with
the information/help given, feel free to not
use it. And if anything doesn't work as
described or doesn't provide the requested
fix then please let us know by posting to the
list. That way we all learn. This list has always
been a place where Arachne users could
get help or advice on almost any relevant
computer topic in a cordial atmosphere and
our goal is to maintain that atmosphere.

Sincerely,

Eric