[arachne] Re: CHRISTOPHER CANSAMONE'S VCN LOGIN SCRIPT

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:09:32 -0500 (EST)

Evidently the wizard worked flawlessly at VCN once somebody bothered
to try it. If someone has a hard time with the wizard then there's
probably no hope that a more complicated approach will be sucessful. What
I don't
understand is skipping the wizard and jumping into the deep end without
being able to swim even a little. How is somebody going to cope with
arachne.cfg if the wizard's questions are difficult for them to understand?