[arachne] BRAD STEPHENSON'S BSET11.ZIP ALLOWS LONG PATH

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: araCHNE FREELIST <ARACHNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:35:00 -0500

There has been some recent discussion of using long paths/environment
variables in DOS on the Arachne List lately.

For several years, I have been using Brad Stephenson's effective and well
documented BSET11 that allows up to 1023 character paths, and I have been
very
happy with it.

If anyone would like a copy, I would be glad to upload the BSET11.ZIP file
if
there is a place to upload it.  If not, perhaps I could email the ZIP to
those
who want a copy.

Brian Murphy
BCMURPHYOMPUSERVE.COM