[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:07:09 -0600 (MDT)

John Guilfoyle said:

> [John: pasty pasty]

[GM: Thanks John. BTW, the party idea sounds great, David.]

>> "Hey Keav, you still have those pink plushies of yours?" Terry
>> asked.
>
>> "Pink plushies?" Sebastian mused. "Why haven't I seen these yet,
>> Keavy?"
>
>>"Of all the things that I could model for you and you want to see me in
>> fuzzy pink slippers?" Keavy said with a wink as she released Rhogen
>> from the playful headlock that she had him in.  She gave Rhogen's hair
>> one more toussel for good measure before she let go completely. "For
>> someone that I have to practically drag to go shopping with me,
>> Terry, you have sure take an interest in my wardrobe."
>
> "You know, I just had this idea that's either brilliant or balmy or
> both." Terry said as he took Keavy's hand and held it out in his own.
> "What do you think of when you combine flood lights, loud music, big
> pools of running water and a barbecue ... and that white string bikini
> of yours?"

[...]

> "Well, I'm thinking of the first ever Van Allen caves beach party and
> barbecue.  Totally inane ide, right?  Absolutely!  Which means we have
> to do it. You guys agree right? Right?"

Jory , who had been leaning back, merely watching, finally spoke. "Beach
Party? Do you mean the McAllen Caves?" She continued, not waiting for an
answer. "I'm all for a party, but what about renting a penthouse or
something here at the Transrail Tower? I don;t know about the rest of you,
but having a suana and then stretching out in a hottub sounds better to me
than an underground beach in a dark cave."

[...]