[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:17:55 -0400

> >Laughing, Nadia replied, "Red Shoes? I like that. Pesh, are you
catching
> >all this?" Pesh nodded as he rasied his trideo-recorder, the red
recording
> >light on his camera now relit.
> >
> "Hey Keav, you still have those pink plushies of yours?" Terry asked.

"Pink plushies?" Sebastian mused. "Why haven't I seen these yet, Keavy?"

[...?]

He plopped down in one of the waiting room chairs near Juliette, now
totally ignoring the camera. He was suddenly as unaware of its presence
as a person could be.

"So where did you guys find em? I didn't even think... I mean, were you
even //LOOKING// for them when they turned up?" The question was posed
to the room, but angled mainly at Juliette and Shamus.