[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room

  • From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:33:41 -0400

> > "We're lucky to have someone with your... expertise here with us."
> > Chance gave a congratulatory nod. "It's impressive to have that sort of
> > discipline. Did that come as a result of your military experience?"
>
> Billy had been sitting off to the side, studying the cloth map that Tina,
> Carlie and Rhogen had brought up from the sewers. "Getting back to that
> beach party thing but on a different note. This map is incredible. To
> think that there was a single network of tunnels and waterways under a
> Khayr ad-Din."

"Pretty cool."  Keavy said sliding up beside Billy.  She had not let go of
Terry's hand and dragged him with her.  "Look at all the tunnels.  I wonder
how far you can travel in them.  Maybe all the way to the Dominion.
Wouldn't that be fun to suddenly pop up out of the ground in the old
stomping grounds Ter?"

Griz