[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:00:34 -0500

Herb,

I think I may have the magic combo....the last sample stitch out looks pretty
good.
I raised the MT, using cut away instead of tear away and this may just work!
Thank yoiu so much for your speedy response!
Cross your fingers...four hats to do!

p.s. I will probably not carry this style next year! LOL

LuAnn