[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:48:12 -0500

Herb,

I tried a MT that high and the thread was bouncing all over the place!  I've
got the cut away and the solvy, too.
Font is Juliette Script, one inch high, added a center walk and increased pull
comp to 180%.
The letters are just getting lost in the fleece! I can't figure it out. Oh, the
density is set at 2.8.
Any suggestions??

Thanks..
LuAnn