[amayausers] Re: hooping visors

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:54:45 -0400

We have a pack of the 'hat' backing...and it is too short to fit in
the CCF! It just barely goes from 'teeth to teeth' on the grabbers,
so as soon as you try to lay a hat down it slide off and then is
useless. I've been cutting longer pieces off our 2 oz. tearaway or 3
oz. cutaway-the port authority 'ribbed' hats we just did yesterday
ended up with the 3 oz.-too many stitch breaks with the 2 oz., even
doubled up.

Roland