[amayausers] Re: hooping visors

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:06:20 -0400

The Port Authority visor only has a 2" 'face', and 1/2" of that is
taken up with the sewn hem. Then the seam where the brim
attaches....can't get in close to that because the brim itself hits
behind the needle carriage and pulls the visor out of shape. Just
doing a manual trace around to see what space is left, I get maybe 1"
if that much!
Roland