[amayausers] error code

  • From: "Dragonstitch" <dragonstitch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:40:13 -0700

Anyone out there know how to fix a color stepper error?  I was doing a
simple design, and all the sudden the machine made a snapping noise and
stopped.  the needle would not go back up even if I did a Head UP.  The
needle bar would go up and down freely like it was not connected like it
should be.
Now when I try to do a Head Up, I get an error message "color change stepper
index error - off index while sewing".
Any help would be nice, I know it's the middle of the weekend, but this is
the only time I get to sew, as I am full time employed during the week.

TIA,
Loree
Dragonstitch
http://www.dragonstitch.com