[amayausers.com] Re: V9 versus V7 files - question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:52:13 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/292.html#000011

John,
What I don't like about the USB dongles is that they stick out as far as they
do.  Not really a problem when they are in the rear of the computer but many a
customer like to stick them right up there in the front of the machine (against
my advice).  What I don't like about the parallel port dongles is that they
don't make PC's with parallel ports anymore.  What you gonna' do??

Yeah, I feel the same about the Avatar.  Cracks me up too.  Momma always used
to call me her little monkey.  And of course, because of my age, the glasses
are necessary.
Ed