[amayausers.com] Re: V9 versus V7 files - question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:50:02 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/292/2.html#000022

Okay Guys,
I hear you loud and clear.  I, too, agree laughter is the best medicine.  My
proctologist, not so much  :)
If only we could laugh away all of our thread breaks.  Now there's a thought.
Knowledge is power and we, here on the list, are committed to that philosophy
for the more we learn, the fewer the thread breaks.
(Like Sharon doesn't get any thread breaks - PLEASE!!)  :)  :)  :)
I'm going to do as Momma said and "consider the crowd" with respect to religion
and politics.
We're all friends here!!
I'm officially ending this post with...
Who wants to go to THE MARDI GRAS !?!?
(click link below or paste in address field)

http://www.mardigrasdigest.com/Media/Radio/Carnival%20Time%20[Al%20Johnson].mp3

Ed