[amayausers.com] Re: V9 versus V7 files - question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:08:15 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/292.html#000003

Ed,

Is there any way to preserve the original colors in an EXP file?

I have so often wished for an ofm file when purchasing designs.  I pretty much
just purchase PES then I can use it on my old Brother home embroidery machine
too.  PES retains the colors so I don't have all that to change.  Sometimes I
want to change some colors but if there are 20 colors and they all have to be
changed it gets time consuming.

Looks like it is V9 plus V7 or EXP.  As you described looking back is difficult
for software.  But I really do like progress.

Thanks for your comments.