[amayausers.com] Re: V9 versus V7 files - question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:44:25 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/292/2.html#000021

I have to put my 2 cents worth in too...this country has forgotten why this
country was formed and the reason...too many people are looking for anything no
matter how small to be offened by...laughter and humor is very good for
everyone and I know sometimes people will use this in ways that are not
acceptable but hey this was not one of them...I agree with Ed...so don't be
sorry Ed it was cute and made me smile...I haven't read all the replies but I
will go and read them and I am sure some other agree with my view...keep up the
good work you do for us Ed and we will continue to smile at your funnies...Jenny