[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: "Dragonstitch" <dragonstitch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:26:21 -0700

I enjoyed the training.  I didn't go to it until I had been playing with my
machine for about 6 months (due to being overlooked when my rep was
(?)fired)  so I had already figured out most of the software.  I think the
maintenance part was really helpful.  I sure feel more confident of what to
do when the maintenance alerts come up.  I'm really looking forward to the
training CD's coming out.  I still haven't taken the digitizing training
(but I think I've got most of that figured by now).  I am more interested in
the tech training.  How much does that cost, and how long is the class?
It's hard to find time to get away for these trainings, since they are all a
flight or long drive from here, but I think the tech training would really
help, and then I would be able to help people in my area too.

Loree
Dragonstitch
http://www.dragonstitch.com
custom embroidery