[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:01:13 -0500

Oilers...
In the beginning, I didn't know about heating up the ends either.  But I did
discover there was wax in the tube to keep it from leaking prematurely.
What I did was used the wire (remove paper or plastic) from a twist tie,
like from garbage bags or bread bags, and poked a hole that goes through the
length of the tube.  Sometimes I have to do both ends.  I still have that
wire in my toolbox today and use it on every oiler I open.
Just an option for those who don't have or prefer not to use a heat source.

Ed Orantes