[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:34:22 -0600

Connie is right, the " secret code" is just some numbers like 200.1,
200.2 ,   200.3 and c-1 or c-2 etc....

The 200. numbers are for hook timing reference and the other numbers
designate the needle that is closest to the face of the  hook point.
Sometimes the furthest needle is also listed but not always.

Hook timing can be checked and adjusted by closely following written
directions supplied by Melco, but to get much deeper into the machine
requires special timing fixtures and a tech that knows how to use them.....

Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx