[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:36:19 -0700

Wendy,

I am not sure your machine has the older presser foot. Does the presser foot
have a small hole at the bottom? If so, it is the new one. The newer style
presser foot was implemented long before September of 03.

This was only an upgrade to machines where it was determined a problem. It
was never a mandatory upgrade to any machine, but I do know that if the tech
working on a machine felt it was an issue it was replaced.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems