[amayausers.com] Re: Not Trimming

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:43:46 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/647.html#000008

I got on the horn with tech support and messed everything up so bad that Doug
Dang had to come out from Honolulu to get me going again. While he was here he
did a good maintenance on it.  Did some needle adjustments and oiled and
greased everything.  Running good now.

If you go into the manual (on the CD) in there somewhere it tells you what to
look for about the adjustments for the knife and selector. But, from personal
experience, expensive experience because I am out of warranty for that sort of
thing, even though it was always bad!, it is hard to  know what it should look
like.  The tinniest little bit off and you are in trouble.

I am not a good one to ask about fixing the trimmer!  My track record is dismal.

Juli in Kona