[amayausers.com] Re: New User help needed - digitizing/sewing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:18:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/687/2.html#000020

Just for anyone to think about...read the post above about leaving the raised
needle plate on (Big Red) instead of swapping it for hats...ran a dozen hats
with lettering, no logo...and did not change density like I normally do-had it
set for 4.3 or so...presser foot is up 1 click from bottom...and had I think 3
thread breaks in 12 hats. Speed was 1100. Normally we get 1 or more thread
breaks per hat.
On the presser foot setting...if we don't have it touching the hat...sewouts
are horrible, lots of breaks, designs won't align...so I'm curious how anyone
gets it to work with it raised way up?