[amayausers.com] Re: New User help needed - digitizing/sewing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:16:26 UT

This message was posted by Joanna W. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

Thanks for this basic tip.  I'm a newby in the group and I really appreciate
the short simple pieces of advice.  Don't feel like "everyone" knows that.

So on that note....what would be an exception to that rule.  Seems like I was
sewing something out that did better with a lower pressure foot..small letters
maybe?   Would that seem logical?