[amayausers.com] Re: New User help needed - digitizing/sewing

This message was posted by Joanna W. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/687.html#000005

Thanks for this basic tip.  I'm a newby in the group and I really appreciate
the short simple pieces of advice.  Don't feel like "everyone" knows that.

So on that note....what would be an exception to that rule.  Seems like I was
sewing something out that did better with a lower pressure foot..small letters
maybe?   Would that seem logical?