[amayausers] Re: Multiple selecting elements

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:04:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeff,
I really figured what I was telling you was old news.
I am new to DS (I have used other digitizing programs)
and have the 6.08.522 version.  I've been using it
since Sept and I didn't catch it.  My husband might
have caught it for one of two reasons:  1)He was using
DS and had no idea what he could do or 2) he is a
software engineer.  Anyways, its not a huge problem.
Just a minor detail that probably should be adjusted.
He will be tickled that he caught it when others
didn't.

Susan
Embroidery Station

Susan Riedlinger