[amayausers] Re: Multiple selecting elements

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:04:23 -0700

Hi Susan,

 Do you know how long the Pop Up description for the Mirror buttons has been
backwards?! I cannot believe no one has caught it until now, including all
the people at Melco who go through the software before release! Thanks for
the heads up! Not only that, we have to check them in multiple languages!
LOL

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems