[amayausers] Re: Multiple selecting elements

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:57:43 -0600

Jeff,

Yes.  I will try the work around.

Thanks,

Terri

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Banks
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:53 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Multiple selecting elements

Terri,

 It sounds as though the expanded elements were in separate designs in the
OFM file, is this correct? If so, a way around the issue of only being able
to select multiple elements in the same design, is to click and drag all
elements into the same design, then delete the designs left and are empty.
This works with types of elements.   Another way if the OFM file is all
expanded objects but made of multiple designs is to save the file as an
Expanded File, then re-open the saved file and all elements will be in one
design. The second method is not going to work real well if the OFM file is
mixed Expanded and Wire Frame elements. With a mixed type of OFM file, it is

best to move all elements into one design with the click and drag method
then delete the empty design elements left behind.

 I am hoping in a future release that we can make the program allow multiple

selections between designs within the same OFM file.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems