[amayausers.com] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:19:48 -0500

Wow!
Quite the show there John!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, all that stuff!

See you all next year...we're dismantling the office to strip out
3 layers of rotted flooring and put down a new floor...

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Dec 24, 2007, at 4:00 PM, John Yaglenski wrote:

Merry Christmas Everyone....

Here's some video of our house this year you might enjoy!
http://www.yaglenski.com/video/default.asp

Every year, I spend hours upon hours decorating our house... this year we took it to the next level and animated everything to music!

Thanks to all for their help on this list! It keeps getting better and better!

 - - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest Communications
Levelbest Embroidery