[amayausers] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Tom McCloud" <mccloud12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:35:09 -0800

To All,

            We at McCloud Embroidery wish you and your families the very
            best for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

            Although we maintain a low profile on this mailing list, we read
            all of your emails and have gained a huge amount of help and
            hints.  You guys/gals are always their when someone needs you
            and you're one group of folks that have the Christmas Spirit all
            year long.

            I'm toasting (orange juice) to all of us for a healthy, happy,
and
            successful 2005.

Sincerely,
Tom