[amayausers.com] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:17:52 UT

This message was posted by Betsy Sauther on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/378.html#000004

Hello,
I'm a brand new Amaya owner.  I haven't even gotten it yet, but I stumbled
across this group and am reviewing a bunch of stuff to get a feel for what I am
in for!  I am now looking at two issues:

1. I wonder if I should go to LA or Colorado for training, or is there anyone
closer? (I'm in Bellingham, WA)

2. I want the slimline 2 system of hoops because of the apparent ease of use,
and I want to try doing continuous looking border designs (like a wave or greek
key along the edge of a sheet)... the slimline 2 system has a 12 x 9 that might
work well for this application.  I have done continuous designs on my home
embroidery machines in the past.

Anyway, thanks for all the great info everyone is sharing,
Betsy Sauther