[amayausers.com] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:17:09 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/378.html#000003

Gee....Eddie, ....I get to call him that , cause I am old enough to be his
grampa.......you sound like the song about Santa----he knows when you have been
naughty or nice.....but so does the Amaya's....."(..And don't forget to clean
your bobbin cases and lube your pinch rollers.)" Who could possibly not be
doing that??????? No cookies and milk for those that don't....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!! I am from the old
school......none of this Holiday politically correct business from this
side.....

Rod Springer
Amaya tech & Trainer