[amayausers.com] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:06:57 EST

John,

Hope the taping for the news went great! What a lot of work. What would you
charge to come to my house and set us up! We don't have snow issues!

What a wonderful display. I wish I could see it in person. I'm going to
display it on the TV tonight for the kids to see.

Aaron - I loved the joke. I'll be sharing it with my husband later.

Everyone have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a prosperous new  year!

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 12/24/2007 12:52:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Merry  Christmas Everyone....

Here's some video of our house this year  you might enjoy!
_http://www.yaglenski.com/video/default.asp_
(http://www.yaglenski.com/video/default.asp)

Every  year, I spend hours upon hours decorating our house... this year we
took  it to the next level and animated everything to music!

Thanks to  all for their help on this list!  It keeps getting better and
better!

- - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest  Communications