[amayausers] Just like to chime in on this one

  • From: "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:17:57 -0800

Hey guys here's a thought, while reading these posts I was reminded of a recent
conversation
with my Melco Rep, Haven Fry (great lady by the way...) anyway I got to
thinking about a thread not long ago
about someone trying to decide if Melco and Amaya was right for him, then I
start to realize the level of pride,
passion and professionalism that is displayed by the Melco Reps and staff that
respond on this list.

If I was upset about something said, do you know how easy it is to hit the
delete key, or click the next message
instead of taking the time to type a reply? I for one am happy to have this
resource and feel good
that the people who represent Melco are so passionate about it and the products
that they will go to this level
to defend, help, question, and examine the whole process. They of all of us can
hit delete and ignore these
posts that rub them the wrong way, but instead they try to help and explain and
I'll bet pass on info gained
from this source and pass it along to others in the company that may actually
help us gain benefit from these discussions.

Remember, everyone has an opinion, you may not agree with others but they have
the right to their views.
and be learning others ideas it makes us better at forming our ideas.

Thanks to all who dare to discuss on this list.

I for one appreciate the dedication of the Melco staff that contribute.

This is MY opinion, if you don't like it, the "delete" key is just up and to
the right of the "Enter" key.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.