[amayausers] Re: Just like to chime in on this one

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:02:52 -0800

Ron,

I have to agree with you.  Most email can be interpreted in different =
ways
by different folks - sometimes the way the writer intended and sometimes
not.

As far as Haven, she is fantastic!  As are Patti and Cynthia Tisby - =
from
Training!  Customer support and Melco Mart folks are also pleasant and
enthusiastic.  I am very, very happy that I have my Amaya and an =
association
with Melco.

Regards,

Susan Davidson