[amayausers] Re: 4" letters for banners

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:09:26 -0600

My goodness, that's big.  No fonts that I know of that go that big (10" tall
I mean).  That's a lot of hooping too.  Tackle twill would dramatically
reduce stitch count.  Be sure to use adhesive spray behind the appliqué to
keep it from moving on you.  Sure hope you're making a pretty penny on this
one.  I wonder if Melco makes a super large hoop for doing banners and such.
I know of other older machines that have devices for doing fabric right off
the bolt or going completely around the bottom edge of a dress.

Ed Orantes