[amayausers] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 07:48:35 -0500

Check to see that your presser foot is down.  You should be able to slip a
piece of loose leaf paper between the material and the foot when the foot is
down.  There should not be extra space. The presser foot wheel is a large
silver wheel behind the needles.  Roll it down accordingly.
Good luck!

E.M. Broidery
Ed Orantes
Maralien Orantes