[amayausers] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:59:46 -0600

Russell,
The wire clips that Melco is using right now is made out of spring steel
like music wire. I would suspect that the spring effect is to prevent any
chattering from vibration of the wire against the bar from the machine while
it is running. I will send you a scanned picture of what the clips look like
in a moment so you can get an idea of what you are  trying to
acomplish...this attaches to the left mounting screw of the thread break
sensor.

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer