[amayausers.com] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 00:00:32 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/691.html#000012

I have always had great feedback and prompt service with Hugo.  He is truly
professional, helpful, and very prompt in responding if I call him.  Hugo has
saved me several times, from pushing my Amaya out the front door and down the
steps.  He has explained things to me about my machine that have helped me so
much.  He has walked me through steps to correct problems so that I can
continue to stitch until he can service my machine.  I am always so thankful
and very pleased when he comes to my shop, with the work that he does.  Hugo,
you are the best!!