[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Placement

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:07:37 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/296.html#000001

Robert -

We do about 5 or so baby blankets per week.  We align it so the small
manufacturer's label that comes on the blanket is on the bottom (furthest from
baby's face) and then use the 7.5 inch square hoop which makes it easy to align
with the corner and get both axis straight. We put it as close to the bottom
right as possible so the embroidery is down near the corner.  The embroidery is
then on a 45 degree angle with the top line further from the corner so if the
blanket is laying flat and you are looking at it from the bottom, the text
would go towards the lower right corner.  Not sure if that's at all clear, but
that's how we do it.

Good luck
Tom