[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Placement

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:50:49 -0700

GF,

I normally put logos just under where the bottom seam of the pocket is. I always pull out the pocket as to not sew the pocket together. If there is no pocket then envision where the pocket would be and do it under that. I put the logo as close to the outside seam as I can. As far as the vertical placement its around 5" down from the top of the pants.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957