[amayausers] Re: Digitizer

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:47:01 +1000

Whats good for one machine should be good for any other machine. I am using
all my standard designs on my amaya. There is no special way to digitise for
the Amaya.

Anand

I digitize most of my designs myself.  Once in a while, I stump on something
and need help.  The previous job I got stumped with a very difficult client,
I got it digitized by Clear Sky and it was not any better than what I had
done.  Most people are used to digitizing for other machines where they have
densities of 3.2 which croaks on my amaya.  In the end, mine came out better
since I had perfected it. Also, I got a hint from roland to use satin fill
instead of column and it came out pretty good.

I do spend quite a bit of time doing it.  Janel Harris from Silver Star
Embroidery does do digitizing for Amaya.  She did a few designs for me.

Even when I help out some one, I do a complete stitch out on my machine to
make sure it runs ok.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath