[amayausers] Re: Digitizer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:00:39 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/17.html#000003

We have used ClearSky (  http://www.clearsky24.com  ) and The Digitizing
Factory (  http://www.digitizingfactory.com  ) among others.

Still end up adjusting things here, and tweaking things there.  Usually have to
go to 125-150% pull comp.  Rarely do we get a design that is exactly perfect
and ready to go on the Amaya.  That would be an advantage of going with someone
that owns one and runs the test designs on them.

Digitizing Factory has been pretty reliable.  They are overseas so if I have a
rush job, I can send it out by 8pm and have it back the next day when I wake up
at 8am.  That's saved us a few times.  Also, when we have had issues with a
design, they were good about adjusting and sending back revised designs.

I am sure others will have more suggestions!