[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Letterman Jacket Back Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:00:14 UT

This message was posted by KIDSPORT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/61.html

Hi guys & gals,

 Letterman Jackets have become a huge part of our business. The average jacket
retails between $250 -$500 each as have kept our Amayas humming! I am lucky
enough to have hired some quality people with great digitizing skills to aid in
our success. If you like, check out our website.
http://www.KidsportAthletic.com  to view some of our work. The main reason the
kids love our shop is our custom back designs. We can do pretty much anything
they can dream up. It has become almost a competition in our area! Each student
trying to outdo the next. (Which is good news for my cash register!)
If you do jackets or if you're thinking about doing them, we are currently
working on a new website that will focus exclusively on Jacket Back designs. In
fact, that's what its called. JacketBack.com Currently we have a "Coming Soon"
page with a couple of examples, but plans are underway for something much
bigger. Basically, we will be catering to embroidery shops outside of our
immediate area with fully customized and Digitized design files that you can
download and send to your Amaya!
All comments and Inquiries welcome!

Thanks for the read!
Chris