[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Letterman Jacket Back Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:08:42 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/61.html#000009

I have an idea!  Get your grand kid to do it.  Or the kid down the block.  Or
call the hight school (OR the Jr high) And see if you can get one of the
teachers to suggest one of the students to tape a session.  They might even get
credit for it.  And don't forget, if you are going to be IN the movie, you
can't be filming it.

It is soooo easy to give advice to other people!

Juli in Kona where our volcano (90 miles away) is blowing its brains out and
looks like a nuclear explosion.  Pretty amazing!