[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Letterman Jacket Back Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:37:49 UT

This message was posted by Sandra Walker on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/61.html#000002

Hi Chris,
Congratulations!  What a great idea.

I own an embroidery business in Montgomery, Texas and have been on your
site, looking at your fabulous jackets. I have a couple of questions:
    1.    I'm interested in your design program for other embroidery shops.
Couldn't find any info on the your website.  Can you email or call me with
details? (If you call, please note:  I'm in the Central time zone, which is
2 hours ahead of you.)

    2. Are you using Carhart jackets?  I'm concerned about embroidering on
them b/c of the difficulty with hooping that I've read other folks have.  Do
you open the lining to get to the jacket back?

I'm excited about this and look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much.
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
936-588-1015
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing (http://www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing)